I know I said a while ago that I was going to be couponing this summer. I did it last summer, and it was kind of fun. You know, the thrill of the hunt and all that. I actually bought enough shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in a couple of months to last me all year. I just ran out of body wash last week, and I’ve still got a couple of shampoo/conditioner sets left.
I haven’t been able to work up the energy for it this year, though. It may be that I’m still decompressing from the stress of the school year. I’m starting to get interested in it again. We’ll see if anything comes of it. I’d really love it if I was able to do it low-key enough that I could sustain it even while I’m in school next semester.
Meanwhile, here are some of the resources I’ve found and used. Have some great ones yourself? Let me know!
Blogs and Boards
- Krazy Coupon Lady – a daily blog with weekly store specials matched with coupons, plus all kinds of deals and freebies
- Deal Seeking Mom – another daily blog, similar to the above
- Hot Coupon World – a forum with boards for individual stores and general couponing advice, as well as more general discussions
Most stores will take these now.
- Red Plum
- Like your favorite stores and brands on Facebook to get special offers.
- Also, check the websites of you faves for coupons and specials. If they have a mailing list, sign up.